Aim Lab

VashiepUwU

Admin+
Mar 1, 2020
Michigan, USA
I'm throwing this under tutorial because it can help people improve their aim.

I will be adding this to my practice list. It is designed to give you insights into your aim while giving you great exercises to improve accuracy in several different aspects of First Person Shooter games. You go through a tutorial when you first load the game, I chose to play offline and did not create an Aim Lab account.

I achieved Ruby II after the tutorial and will be utilizing this software to improve my aim tracking which literally sucks a bag of dicks. I'd love to see what everyone else scores at with this game to see where the PRG community ranks with each other. A little competition while improving accuracy seems like a lot of fun!

Maybe we can run some type of contest where the best improvement of aim over the course of a month nets you some type of gift card? I'd be down for that and interested in hearing everyone else's thoughts on it. =]

Reactions: Seegull

Tensei

Admin+
Jan 7, 2020
Sounds like a great idea Vash, although I believe Kovaaks is better in terms of improvement, Aim Labs might be fun for a friendly competition. Just whatever happens, don't let @Joey participate 0_o.

Reactions: VashiepUwU

VashiepUwU

Admin+
Mar 1, 2020
Michigan, USA
Well Kovaaks costs money whereas Aim Lab is free. Mainly why I had brought up Aim Lab, I did not know there was another aim trainer called kovaaks, but I'm glad I stumbled upon Aim Lab first so I didn't waste $10 =3.

How come Joey's not allowed? =o

VashiepUwU

Admin+
Mar 1, 2020
Michigan, USA
I'd like to re-iterate the goal of the competition since yall aim lords think it would be unfair. xD

The person with the Most Improvement would get the win, not the person with the best performance. Obviously we'd have to agree upon the rulings to make it more fair, but I don't see why people who are just good, wouldn't want to participate. =]

Tensei

Admin+
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah, that sounds great Vash, always good to see improvement. Would be great to provide incentives for it.