Oct 21, 2020
User name: airlive

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:47812423

Username: airlive

When did the ban occur? 3 days ago - 10/18/20

How long is the ban? Permanent

Name of admin that banned you: Vash

Did you deserve the ban? Yes

What did you do to receive the ban? Not gonna lie to you I had a macro on and completely forgot about it, was training long jumps offline, and pressed my macro bind whilst in-game. I do believe in Permanent ban systems for stuff like this although I would greatly appreciate an unban. I can take a short-term ban if need be but I've enjoyed playing on your servers so far sorry for the inconvenience.

VashiepUwU

Admin+
Mar 1, 2020
Michigan, USA
Eyo, Vash here. =] No inconvenience at all! I would like to be corrected if I did something falsely.

I too love this community airlive and apologize if there might have been any mishaps with this ban. Appeals exist for a reason and I appreciate you bringing this to everyone's attention so we can keep things fair.

0 Perf: 0.47 1 1 1 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 aim_deaglego STEAM_1:1:47812423 airlive

I thought I had saved a clip but that is missing. I will take ownership of that. My bad.

Joey

Benedictus Deus. Gloria Patri.
Manager
Mar 6, 2019
Should probably work on story consistency, there's no reason to use a macro when practicing longjumps, especially one that would spam jumps and be picked up on the MDX. Stick to a fake career too, former ESEA staff turned former CEVO staff? Cmon bro, no consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.