fuizer's report of wizard

fuizer

Sep 29, 2020
User name: fuizer

Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:5351620

Your IGN Fuizer

Steam ID of person you are reporting: STEAM_1:0:219090583

IGN of person you are reporting wizard

What Happened? I spectated wizard and he seems to have a low fov aimbot or silent aim he seems to target top fraggers in the server the most so he doesn't have to die first and seems to delay after killing someone by jumping around and only killing when he is targeted. If possible I will get evidence but he seems to have already been banned for using internal bhop for 3 days and have been banned from faceIT and edan.gg for cheating. He also has a record of cheating in MM as seen in his https://csgostats.gg/player/76561198398446894#/matches.
I could be wrong about the bhop so do correct me if I'm wrong.
Have you guys already investigated him and spectated to see if he was cheating?
If you guys think he is not cheating then I do apologize.

Do you have proof? No

VashiepUwU

Admin+
Mar 1, 2020
Michigan, USA
For someone with 2 badges you're quite professed in catching cheaters huh? Care to share your previously vacced accounts or alts you just don't want to play on?

I actually laughed this morning though because I sometimes just hide in spectate and watch people play, like you and wizard.

I've investigated him. His "cheats" or "skills" are just too inconsistent to be a concrete ban.

Likewise with you, I've investigated you. Your "cheats" or "skills" are just too inconsistent to be a concrete ban.

Don't apologize though, it's okay to be suspicious of people because of the nature of HS Only deagle. But if they're in the top 25 they've more than likely been investigated before. If you do have evidence to support your claims you can always share with a head admin or manager for them to make any final decisions. I'm sure they'll read this eventually. <3

EDIT: because I forgot to add something.

Reactions: Seegull

Exiled

Exiled
Mentor
Season 1 Winner
Sep 17, 2017
Admins are always looking to get rid of cheaters, and reports like these definitely help us. In this particular situation we don't have any evidence that would 100% prove that wizard is cheating. That does not mean we will stop spectating and being suspicious of him, as all these points you bring up are quite valid. I would like wizard's input on all these bans he has of him cheating though. Thank you for this report.

wizard

Season 1 Winner
Jun 5, 2018
United States
faceit ban: i was hvhing and i forgot to restart my computer before playing faceit with friends, with any cheat you inject its id will still linger in your windows OS somewhere so thats why cheats recommend a restart after anything so thats why, i tried appealing but that was the reason they gave me.
edan’s a little bitch as well, hes some 34 year old that has issues w getting everyone banned, this was a long time ago, he banned me even though i wasnt doing anything in an mm match i went against him in i think a couple years ago. He left mid gamejust to manually ban me bchis reasoning is because “i didnt spinbot against him” i didnt play edan much besides hns and their auto hop server so. And idk what the cs stats have to do w anything @Exiled

wizard

Season 1 Winner
Jun 5, 2018
United States
faceit ban: i was hvhing and i forgot to restart my computer before playing faceit with friends, with any cheat you inject its id will still linger in your windows OS somewhere so thats why cheats recommend a restart after anything so thats why, i tried appealing but that was the reason they gave me.
edan’s a little bitch as well, hes some 34 year old that has issues w getting everyone banned, this was a long time ago, he banned me even though i wasnt doing anything in an mm match i went against him in i think a couple years ago. He left mid gamejust to manually ban me bchis reasoning is because “i didnt spinbot against him” i didnt play edan much besides hns and their auto hop server so. And idk what the cs stats have to do w anything @Exiled
As well edan is money hungry he bans everyone from what ive heard and seen

wizard

Season 1 Winner
Jun 5, 2018
United States
As well i confronted him a year or so and he doesn’t rmbr me, which shows hes money hungry and doesn’t care