Apr 6, 2020
User name: Nick4k

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:214338587

Username: nick4k

When did the ban occur? 2020-02-14

How long is the ban? Permanent

Name of admin that banned you: Exiled

Did you deserve the ban? Yes

What did you do to receive the ban? I was spamming hard r's and threatening to dox; i am aware that i messed up big time not being able to join this server has been hard on my life i really loved hanging out with everyone on prg; admins included and having something to fall on/people to hangout with when life gets hard i obviously cannot force you to unban me i am asking that you guys consider it i was wrong and the act was childish and the words that came out of my mouth were not words with conviction i did deserve this ban because i broke the rules but i really miss you guys

quorum

Season 1 Winner
Dec 23, 2019
i think most of the old users who weren't outright belligerent with stuff should be unbanned. it's almost been a year for some and most of these were over petty nonsense anyways.

Tensei

Admin+
Jan 7, 2020
+1 I agree with what quorum said and I know nick has a rough history with this server, but I have kept in touch with him and I feel like he has reformed and is much less toxic/immature. Would be nice to have him back.

• Love
Reactions: Nick4k and Seegull

Asian Whale

Senior Admin
Sep 11, 2019
+1 It's been months since the incident, and I reckon that given the chance to come back, he will learn from his mistakes and be more civil.

• Love
Reactions: Nick4k

Nick4k

Apr 6, 2020
i would just like to thank each and everyone of you for commenting on my appeal means alot glad to see so many people want me back

JadenFez

Oct 14, 2018
+1 as stupid as nick is IRL, I know he would never make the same mistake, he has definitely changed for the better

Status
Not open for further replies.